How to Repair Corrupt QuickTime File?
QuickTime is most popular media player developed by Apple Inc. and is compatible with all version of Mac operating system. There are enhanced features of this media player such as capable of handling various digital audio, video and picture format. This media player specially designed for MOV video file format. MOV is the default format for playing media files on all versions of Mac operating system. There are movies and video presentation and other video formats can be saved using MOV file format and hence they are capable of playing in QuickTime Media players.
But, sometimes while you playing a video file in QuickTime media player some faults occurs which halts all of sudden and close down. Assuming that the QuickTime media player is corrupted, you tried to play the video file in other media player but the end result is still same. In this situation, you may get tensed and start worrying about how to repair corrupted QuickTime file? Don’t get worried!! Because, now it is possible to perform corrupted QuickTime file repair by using efficient repair tool termed as a Corrupt File Repair software. This software has got strong algorithm which is capable enough to repair corrupted video file along with proper audio and video streams.
Common causes due to which QuickTime file may get corrupted:
- Unsupported Media Player: A media player support video file depends on codec of audio and video file, if you play a MOV file on some other media player like VLC media player, there are more chance of corruption of video file because this media player does not support proper codecs of MOV file which makes its file inaccessible or unreadable.
- Interruption: QuickTime file may get corrupted due to sudden termination of system or another cause of interruption is network failure when downloading a file from internet, as a result of this incompletion download which may cause of file becomes unplayable on media player.
- File Conversion: Sometimes, when you download a unsecure third party tool from internet and use to converting the video file format from one to other, as a result of this file may get corrupted and can leads to damage the structure of file..
- File System Corruption: File system holds the information of video file and manage or access the file in effective manner. A file system may get corrupted due to macro virus infection such as malware infection, as an outcome of this file becomes corrupted or damaged.
These are the common reasons behind the corruption of QuickTime file. If you want to overcome from these scenarios then you can take help of effective repairing tool termed as Corrupted File Repair tool. By using this tool, you can repair video file with proper codecs and streams within utmost ease.
Significant Features of Corrupt File Repair Software:
- This application has got effective scanning algorithm which is capable enough to scans storage drive and repair AVI video file as well as QuickTime video file without any difficulties.
- This tool is capable of repairing different formats of video file such as MPEG, AVI, MP4 and MOV. on digital cameras, Tablets, camcorders, mobile phones, etc.
- The software has ability to effectively repair corrupt MOV file on various versions of Mac operating system including Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Leopard, Mavericks, etc.
- You can easily view the repaired MP4 file by using Preview Option. This advanced feature helps you to analyze the overall quality of this effective tool.
- By using this tool, you can fix corrupted MOV files with file system HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, and EXFAT partition of hard drives on Mac operating system.
- It has user friendly interface which is used to separate the audio and video file stream and again adjoin them in order to create the healthy QuickTime MOV playable file.
Easy steps to repair corrupt QuickTime file:
Step 1: Download the demo version of Corrupt File Repair Software on your system & launch the application. Then browse corrupted QuickTime file by clicking on Corrupted File option.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: After choosing corrupted QuickTime or MOV file, click on Repair option.
Figure 2: Select Repair
Step 3: After the repair process is over, repaired MOV files will be shown in a list. Just select any one of those MOV files and preview it. If it’s satisfactory, then just purchase the software and enjoy it's features.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired QuickTime File